First, if you don’t have access to Lavash, you can use pita. I got mine from the international store near by. Totally worth the trip!
You can really use anything in this dish, but the combo of these ingredients are pretty perfect paired with Floydy Hot Pants.
Floydy Hot Pants Roll Up LavashCourse: Dinner
Your favorite vegan burger or beans (I used beyond, but kidney beans or any burger crumbled up will do.)
1 red pepper-diced
3/4 sweet onion-diced
2 cups kale-chopped
1 package diced mushrooms
Lavash or Pita
1 Tbsp Avocado Oil or Olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Sauté onion and pepper in heated sauce pan with olive oil for about 3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to desired taste. Add garlic powder
- Add Chopped mushrooms and Kale. Sauté until soft
- Meanwhile, in another pan cook veggie burger or heat beans
- Once both are cooked, combine.
- Spread mixture onto Lavash as pictured. Leave a little bit on further end empty so the ingredients don’t smoosh out.
- Drizzle Hot Pants as pictured.
- Roll Lavash.
- Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
- Slice to desired serving size. Serve warm and enjoy! You may want more Floydy Hot Pants for dipping!