Easy peasy. Plus the benefits of healthy protein from soy and nutrients from the greens. Those french fries dipped in the Floydy Pants Ranch are from Aldi. They are spicy and amazing.
Vegan Tofu Ranch & Spinach WrapCourse: LunchCuisine: Vegan
Block of firm tofu
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp soy sauce
Tortilla chips (optional)
1/3 cup Floydy Pants Ranch
- Press the water out of your tofu. You can do this between two heavy pans with napkins to absorb, or use a tofu press.
- Slice tofu into squares.
- Do not preheat your pan. Add olive oil, soy sauce and tofu to frying pan and cook on medium/high heat.
- Cook until desired brown. The longer you cook the crispier it will get.
- Add about 4 cups of spinach to a large bowl. Mix with Floydy Pants Ranch.
- Gently mix in cooked tofu.
- For a little extra crunch, add crushed tortilla chips and mix again.
- Add mixture to tortilla and fold like a burrito.